Monday, February 11, 2013

Here's to the Teachers

I can say that so many people can get this pot is dedicated to them so I dedicate this to all teachers.

Here's to the teachers, the ones who devote their time to teaching the new generation. They could be male or female, any race, any height, anybody with a kind heart. Their passion may not be so evident, but it's there, just search. Maybe they don't show their love for children, maybe they don't show love for their jobs, but they do love it. Or they once did. I give you advice, show them why they love to teach, why they started to teach in the beginning. Here's to the teachers.

A bit of a different style, and longer too. So anyway, I'd like to dedicate this to (almost)all of my treachers. For caring about your students, for teaching us, for helping us grow. Even though we get fifteen projects at a time, if you're a teacher, know your students are thankful.
Know that they love you.






1 comment:

  1. Great, I love the post.

    True, that students are very grateful to their teachers.

    You should have dedicated it to your favorite teacher.

    ReplyDelete