Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Here's to the Street Artists

Well, today's trial was an evident fail. So here we go, back to the "old routine." It isn't exactly old, more like, the routine this blog is accustomed to. That's better.

Here's to the street artists, the ones who don't have to express themselves on a private canvas. Here's to the ones who don't really mind breaking the rules to express themselves, the ones who really don't care, long as the cops don't come. Here's to the ones who will do what they can, with the talent they have.

The thing I love about street artists, is that sometimes they are allowed-I mean, they do pretty cool stuff. But also that they can be all types of people, quiet, loud, funny, intelligent-they could just be some average kid-percieved as a goody two shoes-with talent! Aye, you never know.

Did I seriously just write "aye"?
My god I am disappointed in myself.
And like the new blog updates? Did 'em myself!




1 comment:

  1. I like the new format!!

    Great post, I really like it, and I don't think the other one was bad.

    Really interesting post, and I like the pictures a lot.

    ReplyDelete