Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Here's to the...

Day 29/365-January 29, 2013
I don't know how to describe them in one to three words, but here's to the ones who can stop you from doing seomthign you'll regret. THe most common mistakes being' suicide and self harm. Here's to the ones that know you're beautiful, no matter what you've done to your body. Here's to the ones who know you're GOOD ENOUGH, who know you're BETTER THAN THEM, STRONGER THAN THEM. Here's to the ones I can't describe, the ones who save lives.

This dedication goes to Cuderis, a youtuber/instagrammer who is a major bliessing to all of those like this.
One of his videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxvBT2aBRcw&list=UUpSjNcrjqy7Ro32uXepVEIw&index=7

And the daily pictures I need to make up for...


3 comments:

  1. Yes, really good.

    And Sara, I wish you would stop saying you are bad at every thing and how you aren't pretty..

    The thing is you are wrong and I know it so stop arguing about it.


    Really good post

    ReplyDelete
  2. these ppl deserve a shootout
    great post

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is by far my favorite. You do know you are one of those life savers, right? <3

    ReplyDelete