Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Here's to the Honest

Day 9/365-January 9, 2013
Here's to the honest ones, the ones who aren't afraid to open their mouths when something wrong. Here's to the ones who aren't afraid to be a little rude, the ones who know what it's like to be disappointed. Here's to the ones who can protest politely. Here's to the honest.

The last part was a bit hippocritical, wasn't it? Oh well, I guess another mystery for you to figure out ;)

Inpiration: My Mother, for teaching me how to rebuttle to an adult with proper respect
(and I rarely do refer to her as my mother, I'm not that formal)


1 comment:

  1. I am literally going to kill this computer.

    I wrote a whole long comment and it deleted all of it.

    What it pretty much said was:
    This post is great, looking forward to next one.









    BTW, Sara I comment on your blog because I like it. If I didn't like it I wouldn't comment.

    ReplyDelete