Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Here's to the Society Rebels

Something I've been wanting to do for a long time, enjoy :)

Here's to the society rebels, the ones against the "norm." The ones who may care what you think, but do what they want. They may be depressed, they may be happy, they may be brilliant, they aren't like you. Don't stop them, join them. Show the world who you are, be a rebel against society; the sick reign over all of us who tell us to be who we aren't. Here's to those who see the light, here's to the society rebels.

As you can see, I HATE society. No, I'm not trying to be a fraud who claims to hate society because it does this and that to people; I know what it does. I've been through everything society has made fun of me for, every bad thing society has done to me.I don't want to be normal, I don't want to blend in and be "safe." Society kills, and I'm ready to change that.



1 comment:

  1. Excellent post, really interesting. It shows what you believe in(sort of).This is really good and I love the pictures. I hope you continue to wage your war against society because some has to and you are the perfect person to do it.
    Why?
    You've been through everything society has that is bad as you said in this post. You know what it feels like to be made fun of. You believe in this cause and therefore you should do something about it.

    Interesting topic and I love the writing.

    ReplyDelete