Friday, March 8, 2013

Here's to the Website-Builders

Here's to the website builders, the homesteaders of the internet. Here's to the ones who program everything, the ones who are smart enough to speak computer language. Here's to the ones who can build without materials, the tech-savvy. Here's to the website builders.

Recently learning how to build a website has made me appreciate the art of website building, and of computers in general. Today, I use blogging websites, like this one.
But I'd like to dedicate this post to the creator of tumblr: David Karp.

1 comment:

  1. Nice post.

    I like that you dedicated this post to someone who created a blog even though there are many other types of websites.

    Really interesting, a little short, but I like the writing and I really enjoyed reading it.

    I like your new name.

    ReplyDelete